"This refreshing beverage has a tropical flavor that goes well at summer barbecues," notes Bonnie Bulford from her home in Nicholson, Pennsylvania. "Be sure to make plenty for your next get-together!"
9 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) apricot nectar
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 9 lime slices
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) ginger ale, chilled
- In a large bowl or pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, cranberry
- juice, apricot nectar, lime juice and lime slices. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, stir in
- ginger ale. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 114 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 fruit.