Four-Chip Fudge Recipe
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 3/4 cup butter, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons of butter; set aside. In a large heavy saucepan, melt the remaining butter over low heat. Add the next six ingredients. Cook and stir constantly until smooth. (Mixture will first appear separated; continue stirring until fully blended). Remove from the heat; stir in the marshmallow creme and extracts until well blended. Stir in nuts.
- Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until set. Lift out of pan and remove foil; cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 4-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Four-Chip Fudge(6)
Sort By :
I make these every year as they have become a Christmas tradition in my house. They are absolutely delicious and I do not change a thing!
Hands down the BEST fudge ever!!! I am "famous" for this fudge. I take it to my kids school and they LOVE it!! Super easy to make too! Sometimes I add a bag of butter brickle chips for fun.
This is the best fudge recipe I have found in along time. I work for a school system and take it to work and the principals and staff all love it.
I've made this fudge for at least 5 years if not 6-7 years! :) We love it!!!
We've made it every year since 2005. Made some for my family one year - my little brother found the tin and made off with it. lol No one else got any. Making some JUST for him this year. :) THANK YOU to whoever shared the recipe originally!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Fudge >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Candy >
- Christmas Candy >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Fudge >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Fudge >
- Fudge Candy >
- Fudge Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Holiday Candy >
- Homemade Fudge >