Four-Chip Fudge Recipe
I stir up this wonderful creamy fudge every Christmas. My friend Marlene gave me the recipe years ago, and I've passed it on to everyone who tries it. Flavored with four different kinds of chips, this is the best fudge I've ever tasted! -Delores Wigginton, Prudenville, Michigan
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 3/4 cup butter, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons of butter; set aside. In a large heavy saucepan, melt the remaining butter over low heat. Add the next six ingredients. Cook and stir constantly until smooth. (Mixture will first appear separated; continue stirring until fully blended). Remove from the heat; stir in the marshmallow creme and extracts until well blended. Stir in nuts.
- 2. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until set. Lift out of pan and remove foil; cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 4-1/2 pounds.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC