Four-Cheese Turkey Pasta Bake Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked penne
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Cook penne according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the onion in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes longer. Add the soup, cream cheese, cream and milk; cook and stir just until cream cheese is melted. Stir in the mushrooms, cheeses and spices; cook just until cheeses are melted. Add turkey and penne; heat through.
- 3. Transfer to a greased 2-1/2 qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over pasta mixture. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly and golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/4 cups equals 752 calories, 48 g fat (28 g saturated fat), 185 mg cholesterol, 1,026 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.