- 6 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, Asiago cheese, ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, chives and 1/2 cup spinach (save the remaining spinach for another use).
- Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce into a shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drain pasta; stuff with cheese mixture. Arrange in prepared dish. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce and mozzarella.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Four-Cheese Stuffed Shells
Sort By :
"came out perfect! I was actually able to use 8 shells instead of 6.... we enjoyed it!"
"Delicious! Everyone in the house loved them, so we didn't have any leftovers!"
"Yummy and quick-prep."
"This was delicious and easy. Two out of three boys didn't care for the "green stuff" but the other one loved it. I cooked a whole box of pasta, tripled the recipe, threw the extra pasta I didn't have stuffing for back in to fininsh cooking. Saved some of the sauce (which I added meat to) and the other 2 were happy. This made leftovers for Sunday lunch for the ones who liked it. It was just as good the next day."
"This was delicious and easy."