Four-Cheese Stuffed Shells Recipe
- 6 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, Asiago cheese, ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, chives and 1/2 cup spinach (save the remaining spinach for another use).
- 2. Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce into a shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drain pasta; stuff with cheese mixture. Arrange in prepared dish. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce and mozzarella.
- 3. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
3 stuffed shells (prepared with reduced-fat ricotta cheese and 1% cottage cheese) equals 336 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 893 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 24 g protein.