- In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, mozzarella and Swiss
- cheese. Spread 1/2 cup of spinach mixture in a greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking dish. Layer with four noodles, half of the cheese
- mixture, vegetables and 3/4 cup spinach mixture. Repeat layers. Top
- with remaining noodles, reserved spinach mixture and remaining
- Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes
- longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 263 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 366 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.