Four-Cheese Spinach Bake Recipe
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups (32 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 carton (15 ounces) Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, flour and salt if desired. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 320 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 207 mg cholesterol, 553 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.