Four-Cheese Pate Recipe
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- Red and green apple slices or cracker
- 1. In a bowl, beat one package if cream cheese with milk and sour cream until smooth. Spread into a 9-in. pie plate lined with plastic wrap. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- 2. In a bowl, beat Brie, Swiss, blue cheese and remaining cream cheese until thoroughly combined. Gently spread over chopped pecans, smoothing the top to form a flat surface. Cover and chill overnight or up to 3-4 days.
- 3. Before serving, invert onto a plate and remove plastic wrap. Arrange pecan halves on top. Serve with apples or crackers. Yield: 16-20 servings.
2 tablespoons: 152 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Four-Cheese Pate
"This is a Holiday favorite of mine to "make and take"! Everyone always raves about it - and asks for the recipe!"