Four-Cheese Pate Recipe
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- Red and green apple slices or cracker
- In a bowl, beat one package if cream cheese with milk and sour cream until smooth. Spread into a 9-in. pie plate lined with plastic wrap. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- In a bowl, beat Brie, Swiss, blue cheese and remaining cream cheese until thoroughly combined. Gently spread over chopped pecans, smoothing the top to form a flat surface. Cover and chill overnight or up to 3-4 days.
- Before serving, invert onto a plate and remove plastic wrap. Arrange pecan halves on top. Serve with apples or crackers. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Originally published as Four-Cheese Pate in Taste of Home October/November 1997, p25
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Four-Cheese Pate
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 21, 2011
"This is a Holiday favorite of mine to "make and take"! Everyone always raves about it - and asks for the recipe!"