Four Cheese Pasta Florentine Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Total: 45 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 3 cups mostaccioli, uncooked
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (8-ounces) KRAFT® Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1. HEAT oven to 375°F.
- 2. COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, cook spinach as directed on package; drain well. Place in large bowl. Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Stir in cottage cheese and eggs.
- 3. DRAIN pasta. Add to spinach mixture with the mozzarella; mix lightly.
- 4. SPOON into 8- or 9-inch square baking dish; top with Parmesan.
- 5. BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 690 calories, 26 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 180 mg cholesterol, 920 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 42 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC