- 3 cups mostaccioli, uncooked
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (8-ounces) KRAFT® Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, cook spinach as directed on package; drain well. Place in large bowl. Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Stir in cottage cheese and eggs.
- DRAIN pasta. Add to spinach mixture with the mozzarella; mix lightly.
- SPOON into 8- or 9-inch square baking dish; top with Parmesan.
- BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Four Cheese Pasta Florentine Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Four Cheese Pasta Florentine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review