- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Breakstone's® or KNUDSEN 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) KRAFT® Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- BROWN meat with onions in large skillet. Meanwhile, mix Neufchatel, cottage cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan and egg until blended.
- DRAIN meat; return to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and oregano; simmer 5 min. Remove from heat. Spoon 1 cup meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with layers of 3 lasagna noodles, 1 cup cheese mixture and 1 cup meat sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining noodles, meat sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan; cover.
- BAKE 50 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 40 min. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Four-Cheese Lasagna Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Four-Cheese Lasagna
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review