Four-Cheese Chicken Fettuccine Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 to 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large kettle, combine the soup, cream cheese, mushrooms, cream, butter and garlic powder. Stir in cheeses; cook and stir until melted. Add chicken; heat through. Drain fettuccine; add to the sauce.
- 3. Transfer to a shallow greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over chicken mixture. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 641 calories, 47g fat (27g saturated fat), 167mg cholesterol, 895mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Four-Cheese Chicken Fettuccine
"Very rich but fantastic. I will probably use it as a side dish."
"Will make again. My husband loved it. Was a bit rich for me but good!"
"Absolutely delicious! The only thing I changed was to use 2% milk instead of whipping cream because I didn't have the cream in the house. Also used lite cream cheese & lite condensed soup because that's what I buy. Will make this often!"
"Just okay for me. Can't believe I'm saying this but it's actually too rich. I'm by no means a health nut, but I didn't feel good after having this."
"I make this whenever I have all the ingredients on hand. It's a favourite. Good without mushrooms too."
"This recipe is awesome. One of my favorites. I also left out the mushrooms. I honestly never thought I'd find a fettuccine recipe that I'd be able to make at home. easy and amazing!"
"This was the BEST fettuccine I have ever had. All the ingredients go really well together. I will never stop making this."
"Awesome meal. The family gave all thumbs up."
"Just made this recipe today and it turned out really good. I left out the mushrooms and added some pepper and salt. I really thought the bread crumb topping was added bonus."
"Wonderful! I will make this over and over again. I used fresh mushrooms instead of the ones out of the can and it turned out great. I also used fat free cream cheese and could not tell the difference!"
"Soooooo Good! Picky kids LOVED this!"
"Apparently this recipe REALLY appeals to kids -- my 13 year old daughter absolutely loved it. I served it with fresh peas and loved the combination."
"This recipe sounds great -- do you think it would affect the taste and/or texture a lot by making it a little healthier? Like using 98% less fat soup, reduced fat cream cheese, skim milk instead of heavy cream and Smart Balance (one for cooking) instead of butter."
"My husband LOVED this recipe. He liked that it warmed up good."
"I cook alot and my family has voted this in their top favorites. Already have make this for my birthday dinner mom. We enjoy mushrooms so I double the mushrooms, also I don't regularly have swiss cheese on hand so I have substituted cheddar cheese. Also made a substitution of cream of chicken soup once when my pantry was lacking cream of mushroom. Always turns out great!"
"My daughter turns nine tomorrow and this is what she asked for too!! This dinner is definately a family favorite."
"Wow! Just made this over the weekend! I'll DEFINITELY be making this again and again and again! I think I'll be changing my regular Alfredo Sauce recipe and using this one instead! What a great combination of cheese flavors! Thanks loads for the recipe!!"
"My family loves this recipe. I asked my 9 year old daughter what she wanted for her birthday dinner and this is what she asked for. It is great for any occation."
"I have made this for soooo manyparties, and get rave reviews every single time!! I have sent this recipie to more people than I can even begin to note.God bless you"
"Meet the Cook: As a cattle rancher, my husband's a big fan of beef. For him to comment on a poultry dish is rare. But he always tells me, "I love this casserole!" I first tasted it at a potluck; now, I fix it for my family (we have a 3-year-old daughter) once or twice a month, and I'm asked to take it to most every get-together.-Rochelle Brownlee, Big Timber, Montanachicken-Fettuccine">View this recipe now"