- Preheat oven to 400°. Drain penne; add to sauce. Stir in cottage
- cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella and all of the ricotta. Transfer to a
- 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with Parmesan
- cheese and remaining mozzarella.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 523 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 682 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 11 g fiber, 32 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now