- Preheat oven to 400°. Drain penne; add to sauce. Stir in cottage
- cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella and all of the ricotta. Transfer to a
- 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with Parmesan
- cheese and remaining mozzarella.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 523 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 682 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 11 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.