Four-Berry Spread Recipe
For a big berry taste, you can't beat this tasty spread. With a flavorful foursome of blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries, this lovely jam brightens any breakfast. -Marie St. Thomas, Sterling, Massachusetts
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 package (1-3/4 ounces) powdered fruit pectin
- 7 cups sugar
- 1. Crush berries in a Dutch oven. Stir in pectin; bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in sugar; return to a full rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 2. Remove from the heat; skim off any foam. Carefully ladle hot mixture into hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles, wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner. Yield: about 7 half-pints.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 107 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Four-Berry Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC