For a big berry taste, you can't beat this tasty spread. With a flavorful foursome of blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries, this lovely jam brightens any breakfast.
-Marie St. Thomas, Sterling, Massachusetts
56 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Process: 10 min.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 package (1-3/4 ounces) powdered fruit pectin
- 7 cups sugar
- Crush berries in a Dutch oven. Stir in pectin; bring to a full
- rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in sugar;
- return to a full rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute, stirring
- Remove from the heat; skim off any foam. Carefully ladle hot mixture
- into hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air
- bubbles, wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 10 minutes in a
- boiling-water canner. Yield: about 7 half-pints.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 107 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.