"This smoothie tastes even more scrumptious when I think of how much money I save by whipping up my own at home," relates Krista Johnson, Crosslake, Minnesota. "As a breakfast, it keeps me satisfied and full of energy all morning. My husband and I appreciate the fact that it's nutritious, refreshing and fast."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients. Cover and process until
- smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 172 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.