Four-Bean Salad Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut wax beans, drained
- 1/4 cup julienned green pepper
- 8 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large salad bowl, combine all of the beans, green pepper and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients until sugar is dissolved. Pour over bean mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight, stirring several times. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Four-Bean Salad
Sort By :
"I found this in my church potluck cookbook from taste of home. I made it to take to a church supper and everyone loved it. A definite keeper."
"rave reviews at a pot-luck picnic. diffinitely will make this again. Thanks."
"I've made this several times. Great for picnics."
"Yep- looks almost like the one I make, only I use thin red onion slices..."