- 1 can (16 ounces) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) French-style green beans, drained
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients in an ungreased 2-qt. casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until heated through and bubbly. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Four-Bean Casserole in Taste of Home June/July 1995, p47
Reviews for Four-Bean Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review