- cookies become too cool to fold, return to oven to soften for 1
- minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over
- cookies. Melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Drizzle over
- cookies. Top with sprinkles if desired. Yield: 10 cookies.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 each) equals 172 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 87 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.