- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 30 small fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- Thinly sliced fresh basil, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, combine spreadable cheese and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese; spoon into mushroom caps.
- Transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Garnish with basil if desired. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Foolproof Mushrooms
"Simple, falvourful, prefect appetizer to make when company comes over!"
"Love this recipe! Very easy to make and always comes out great. I don't use the basil and I don't place them on tin foil. I simply spray my pan with non-stick cooking spray. I discovered this recipe a couple of months ago and have already made it several times. Very yummy."
"Made these for my husband and he loved them. Very simple to do."