- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 30 small fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- Thinly sliced fresh basil, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, combine spreadable cheese and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese; spoon into mushroom caps.
- Transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Garnish with basil if desired. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Foolproof Mushrooms
Sort By :
"Simple, falvourful, prefect appetizer to make when company comes over!"
"Love this recipe! Very easy to make and always comes out great. I don't use the basil and I don't place them on tin foil. I simply spray my pan with non-stick cooking spray. I discovered this recipe a couple of months ago and have already made it several times. Very yummy."
"Made these for my husband and he loved them. Very simple to do."