Recipe provided by Eagle Brand®.
- 3 cups (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- LINE 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil. Cut into squares. Yield: About 2 pounds.
Originally published as Foolproof Chocolate Fudge Provided by Eagle Brand® 2015
Reviews for Foolproof Chocolate Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review