- 3 cups (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- LINE 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil. Cut into squares. Yield: About 2 pounds.
Reviews for Foolproof Chocolate Fudge
Sort By :
"It was good but it doesn't taste like a true chocolate fudge. It tastes more like rich chocolate candy bar because it is very chocolatey and thick but not fluffy."
"The perfect fudge!~! I used about 1/4 c. of finely chopped pecans which added visual interest and a bit of substance to the recipe. There is NO other fudge recipe."
"Great recipe. I brought it to a holiday gathering and it practically disappeared."
"My husband LOVED this fudge,it was so easy to make."