- medium-high heat 3-5 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; cook 1
- minute longer. Stir in soup, broth, 1 cup cheese, oregano and
- pepper. Add spinach and tomatoes; return chicken to pan.
- Drain pasta; add to soup mixture and toss to combine. Divide between
- two greased 8-in.-square baking dishes. Sprinkle with remaining
- cheese. Bake, covered, 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 2 casseroles (4 servings each).
Freeze option: Cool unbaked casseroles; cover and freeze. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Cover casseroles with foil; bake as directed, increasing baking time to 1-1/4 hours or until heated through and a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 601 calories, 22 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 1,362 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 42 g protein.