These grill-friendly veggies make it a cinch to offer a healthful variety of produce in one dish. Their robust flavors play off each other beautifully.—Genise Krause, Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
7 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Grill: 20 min.
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 large sweet onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup whole fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Place mixture on a
- double thickness heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil
- around vegetables and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat
- for 18-22 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 7 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 71 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.