These grill-friendly veggies make it a cinch to offer a healthful variety of produce in one dish. Their robust flavors play off each other beautifully.—Genise Krause, Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
Featured In: How to Cook in Foil Packets
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 large sweet onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup whole fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Place mixture on a double thickness heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 18-22 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Foil-Pack Vegetables in Country Woman June/July 2010, p43
Reviews for Foil-Pack Vegetables
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review