Focaccia Sandwiches Recipe
Slices of this pretty sandwich are great for any casual get-together. Add or change ingredients to your taste.—Peggy Woodward, East Troy, Wisconsin
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 Focaccia bread (about 12 ounces), halved lengthwise
- 4 romaine leaves
- 1/4 pound shaved deli ham
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced into rings
- 1/4 pound shaved deli turkey
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 4 to 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and olives; spread over the bottom half of bread. Layer with remaining ingredients; replace bread top. Cut into wedges; secure with toothpicks. Yield: 24 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 113 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 405 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC