Focaccia Sandwich Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) Focaccia bread
- 1/2 cup spinach dip or chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 4 slices Swiss cheese (1 ounce each)
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1. Cut bread in half horizontally. Spread 1/4 cup spinach dip on each half; spread with mustard. Layer the turkey, cheese and tomato on bottom half; replace top half. Cut into wedges. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 210 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 546 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Focaccia Sandwich
"Our high school student run restaurant made this sandwich for their customers and taste tested the recipe ahead of time. It was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone!!! We did use an Italian bread rather than the Focaccia bread."