Focaccia Sandwich Recipe
My family believes that nothing satisfies hunger like a sandwich, so I make them often for lunch, dinner and late-night snacking. The request this version often.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) Focaccia bread
- 1/2 cup spinach dip or chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 4 slices Swiss cheese (1 ounce each)
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1. Cut bread in half horizontally. Spread 1/4 cup spinach dip on each half; spread with mustard. Layer the turkey, cheese and tomato on bottom half; replace top half. Cut into wedges. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 210 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 546 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Focaccia Sandwich
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC