My family believes that nothing satisfies hunger like a sandwich, so I make them often for lunch, dinner and late-night snacking. The request this version often.
Recommended: 32 Lunches To Spice Up Your Workday
- 1 loaf (1 pound) Focaccia bread
- 1/2 cup spinach dip or chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 4 slices Swiss cheese (1 ounce each)
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- Cut bread in half horizontally. Spread 1/4 cup spinach dip on each half; spread with mustard. Layer the turkey, cheese and tomato on bottom half; replace top half. Cut into wedges. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Focaccia Sandwich in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p108
Reviews for Focaccia Sandwich
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review