Focaccia Sandwich Recipe
My family believes that nothing satisfies hunger like a sandwich, so I make them often for lunch, dinner and late-night snacking. The request this version often.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) Focaccia bread
- 1/2 cup spinach dip or PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 4 slices Swiss cheese (1 ounce each)
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- Cut bread in half horizontally. Spread 1/4 cup spinach dip on each half; spread with mustard. Layer the turkey, cheese and tomato on bottom half; replace top half. Cut into wedges. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Focaccia Sandwich in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p108
Reviews for Focaccia Sandwich(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 17, 2010
Our high school student run restaurant made this sandwich for their customers and taste tested the recipe ahead of time. It was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone!!! We did use an Italian bread rather than the Focaccia bread.