- With a wooden spoon handle, make indentations in the dough at 1-in.
- intervals. Brush with 2 tablespoons of the remaining oil. Combine
- Parmesan cheese, basil, garlic salt and garlic powder; sprinkle over
- top. Drizzle with remaining oil.
- Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into
- squares; serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 91 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.