Flying Chicken Wings
These golden wings are finger-licking favorites at every festive family get-together. Delicious hot or cold, they're easy to make, and they "fly" off the plate whenever I serve them!
16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 1 hour
- 20 chicken wings (about 4 pounds)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip portion. In a
- large resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients; add
- chicken wings. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place the wings in a greased 15-in. x
- 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hours
- or until juices run clear, turning once. Yield: 16 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now