Melted coffee ice cream adds a decadent depth of flavor to white cake mix. A simple yet impressive dessert, this bundt cake will rise above your highest expectations. —Carol Gillespie, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 2 cups coffee ice cream, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 can (12 ounces) whipped vanilla frosting
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, ice cream and eggs at low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place water and coffee granules in a large bowl; stir until dissolved. Add frosting and cinnamon; beat until smooth. Frost cake. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Fluted Tiramisu Cake in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p43
Reviews for Fluted Tiramisu Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review