Fluted Tiramisu Cake Recipe
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 2 cups coffee ice cream, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 can (12 ounces) whipped vanilla frosting
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon-sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, ice cream and eggs at low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place water and coffee granules in a large bowl; stir until dissolved. Add frosting and cinnamon; beat until smooth. Frost cake. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Fluted Tiramisu Cake(7)
Sort By :
Delicious! We didn't have coffee ice cream in our rural town so we used vanilla with coffee granules. We also sprinkles Heath Candy bits on top vs. the cinnamon.
Very good cake, I used Kahlua cream cheese frosting, to kick it up a notch.
Sorry I might add that when the cake cooled and had been removed from the pan I poked small holes in the top with a skewer and slowly drizzled the simple syrup and let it soak in....
Made a simple coffee syrup and frosted with whipped cream frosting with a touch of cream cheese. It was a winner.
I loved how easy it was to make this recipe. I only had it in the oven for 36 minutes and it turned out very moist. This wasn't a favorite because the frosting didn't do the job, I added mini chocolate chips but would recommend making a homemade frosting instead. Chocolate frosting would probably be Yummy!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Bundt Cake Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Italian Desserts >
- Italian Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >