Fluffy Zucchini Quiche Recipe
Corn bread mix gives this fluffy quiche a slightly sweet flavor you're sure to enjoy. "This is one of my favorite recipes. I serve it with fresh veggies, fruit or slices of zucchini cooked in the microwave until tender," says Melissa Loupe of Thibodaux, Louisiana.
- 1/2 cup corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the muffin mix, cheese, salt and pepper. Stir in the eggs, cream and oil until blended. Fold in zucchini.
- 2. Pour into a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 3 servings.
1 piece equals 282 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 172 mg cholesterol, 593 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Fluffy Zucchini Quiche
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC