Fluffy Strawberry Fruit Dip Recipe
"Our family enjoys fruit of all kinds, so this fluffy dip is one of our favorites," writes field editor Virginia Krites of Cridersville, Ohio.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and preserves until blended. Fold in the whipped topping and marshmallow creme. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 4 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 66 calories, 3 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 27 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Fluffy Strawberry Fruit Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC