Fluffy Strawberry Fruit Dip Recipe
"Our family enjoys fruit of all kinds, so this fluffy dip is one of our favorites," writes field editor Virginia Krites of Cridersville, Ohio.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 5 min. YIELD:32 servings
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and preserves until blended. Fold in the whipped topping and marshmallow creme. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 4 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 66 calories, 3 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 27 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC