"Our family enjoys fruit of all kinds, so this fluffy dip is one of our favorites," writes field editor Virginia Krites of Cridersville, Ohio.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and preserves until blended. Fold in the whipped topping and marshmallow creme. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Strawberry Fruit Dip in Taste of Home August/September 2002, p63
Reviews for Fluffy Strawberry Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review