Fluffy Strawberry Dessert Recipe
I've been a cake decorator for years but really enjoy taking it easy with a fabulous dessert like this one. It's very light and refreshing.—Linette Arnold, Simsbury, Connecticut
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, marshmallows and pecans. In another large bowl, beat cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form; fold into strawberry mixture. Spoon into dessert dishes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1/2 cup: 227 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Fluffy Strawberry Dessert
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC