- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, marshmallows and pecans. In another large bowl, beat cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form; fold into strawberry mixture. Spoon into dessert dishes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Fluffy Strawberry Dessert in Country Woman May/June 1998, p35
Reviews for Fluffy Strawberry Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review