Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
When our son, Chris, is hungry for something other than cold cereal in the morning, he whips up these eggs. Cheese and evaporated milk make them especially good. He also makes them when we go camping.Chris Pfleghaar, Elk River, Minnesota
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk or half-and-half cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons process cheese sauce
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. In a large skillet,
- heat oil over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture; stir in cheese
- sauce. Cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg
- remains. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 246 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 438 mg cholesterol, 523 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 15 g protein.