- 3 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) orange gelatin
- 5 cups boiling water
- 4 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries
- 1 jar (20 ounces) chunky applesauce
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add raspberries; stir until thawed. Stir in applesauce. Refrigerate until partially set.
- Fold in the marshmallows and whipped cream. Pour into two 13-in. x 9-in. dishes. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 32-40 servings.
Originally published as Fluffy Raspberry Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1998, p54
Reviews for Fluffy Raspberry Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2011
Does anyone try a new recipe without a picture? Not me -- at least half of the appeal of food is visual.