Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the milk, yogurt, pumpkin, egg, oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/2 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup. Yield: 4 pancakes.
Reviews for Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes(11)
Sort By :
I fed these to my fussy eater nieces but didn't tell them they were pumpkin pancakes. They all asked for seconds which is when I told them what they were. They now ask for these when they come to visit.
I also used plain greek yogurt with a 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract in place of the vanilla yogurt.
This is our new go-to recipe for a hot, delicious breakfast. These are so good! I do put a skillet lid over them after I pour batter onto grill as they do tend to take a little longer to cook through and in the first batches would get too brown. Lid does the trick! It quickly became a house favorite!
Very good, I am going to try them with other fruit and vegetables in the place of the pumpkin.
Great flavor and so soft! I did have to turn my griddle down to about 300 to cook properly.
I love pumpkin and I love these pancakes. They are very filling and easy to make.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >