- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
- In a bowl, whisk the first eight ingredients. In another bowl, whisk egg, milk, yogurt, pumpkin, oil and vanilla until blended. Add to dry ingredients; stir just until moistened.
- Lightly coat a griddle with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Pour batter by 1/2 cupfuls onto griddle. Cook until bubbles on top begin to pop and bottoms are golden brown. Turn; cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup. Yield: 4 pancakes.
Reviews for Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes
Sort By :
"I love anything pumpkin, so for my Sunday morning breakfast we had these with sausage patties/ very fluffy, and tasty/ will make again real soon!"
"My family loves this recipe. It is a keeper in my recipe box!!!!"
"These were delicious! I'm trying to find a way to feed more vegetables to my toddler and a pumpkin is great for you and these pancakes are a great way to do it. They are very fluffy and moist and taste great!"
"These are tasty to be sure, but when I read that this recipe was for 2 servings (4 pancakes) I decided to triple the recipe; which made a boat load of 5 inch pancakes! So I fed my family of 4 (with one that eats like a teenager) and had enough leftovers for tomorrow's breakfast. I used an ice cream scoop to measure the pancakes onto the griddle."
"I am addicted to these pancakes! I did not change a thing, and they turned out great. I have made them with pumpkin and with butternut squash, both ways are delicious. Thanks for the recipe!"