Fluffy Pink Fruit Salad
Pastel marshmallows give this salad a perky look. It makes enough for a crowd and nicely rounds out a brunch.
18-22 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and diced
- 6 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 3 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- Drain cherries, reserving 1/3 cup juice (save remaining juice for
- another use). Cut cherries in half; set aside.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and reserved cherry juice until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream. Fold in cherries, pineapple, fruit cocktail,
- peaches, bananas and marshmallows. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 18-22 servings.