Fluffy Pink Fruit Salad Recipe
Pastel marshmallows give this salad a perky look. It makes enough for a crowd and nicely rounds out a brunch.
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and diced
- 6 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 3 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1. Drain cherries, reserving 1/3 cup juice (save remaining juice for another use). Cut cherries in half; set aside.
- 2. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and reserved cherry juice until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Fold in cherries, pineapple, fruit cocktail, peaches, bananas and marshmallows. Transfer to a serving bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 18-22 servings.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Fluffy Pink Fruit Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC