Fluffy Orange Spread
With its pleasant orange flavor, this simple spread perfectly tops a variety of breads. Each bit has just the right amount of sweetness. —Ruth Hastings
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and orange juice until smooth and
- creamy. Add sugar and orange peel; mix well. Serve with bread,
- bagels or toast. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 47 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 32 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.