Fluffy Mint Dessert
The cool, minty flavor of this fluffy dessert is perfect for Christmas or the hot summer months. Since it has to be made ahead of time, it's a great time-saver on potluck day. I received the recipe from a neighbor a couple years ago.
-Carol Mixter, Lincoln Park, Michigan
18-20 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cartons (12 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/3 cups small pastel mints (5-1/2 ounces)
- Reserve 1/4 cup of crushed cookies for garnish; set aside. Combine
- the remaining cookies with butter; press into an ungreased 13-in. x
- 9-in. dish.
- Fold together the whipped topping, marshmallows and mints; pour over
- crust. Garnish with reserved cookies. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2
- days before serving. Yield: 18-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 243 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.