Fluffy Mint Dessert Recipe
The cool, minty flavor of this fluffy dessert is perfect for Christmas or the hot summer months. Since it has to be made ahead of time, it's a great time-saver on potluck day. I received the recipe from a neighbor a couple years ago. -Carol Mixter, Lincoln Park, Michigan
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:18-20 servings
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cartons (12 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/3 cups small pastel mints (5-1/2 ounces)
- 1. Reserve 1/4 cup of crushed cookies for garnish; set aside. Combine the remaining cookies with butter; press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- 2. Fold together the whipped topping, marshmallows and mints; pour over crust. Garnish with reserved cookies. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 days before serving. Yield: 18-20 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 243 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC