Fluffy Mint Dessert Recipe
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cartons (12 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/3 cups small pastel mints (5-1/2 ounces)
- Reserve 1/4 cup of crushed cookies for garnish; set aside. Combine the remaining cookies with butter; press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- Fold together the whipped topping, marshmallows and mints; pour over crust. Garnish with reserved cookies. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 days before serving. Yield: 18-20 servings.
Reviews for Fluffy Mint Dessert
Sort By :
"I didn't add the mints, I replaced them with toffee bits instead."
"This is a very light, tasty desert enjoyed by all at the potluck I brought it to. Thanks!"
"excellent, lots ask for the recipe! Sometimes hard to find the "butter" mints or the after dinner mints"