Fluffy Lemonade Gelatin
Fluffy Lemonade Gelatin is a cool, tart side dish or dessert that has a refreshing tang. "I first tasted this light salad at a family reunion, and it went so well with the other foods on that summer buffet," remarks Claire Darby of New Castle, Delaware.
20-24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 5 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in lemonade
- until dissolved. Chill until partially set; about 2 hours.
- Whisk in whipped topping. Pour into two 13-in. x 9-in. dishes. Chill
- until firm. Yield: 20-24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 78 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.