- 5 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in lemonade until dissolved. Chill until partially set; about 2 hours.
- Whisk in whipped topping. Pour into two 13-in. x 9-in. dishes. Chill until firm. Yield: 20-24 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Fluffy Lemonade Gelatin
Sort By :
"I always get rave reviews when I make this. Everyone always wants the recipe."
"Have been making this every summer since pulbished in 1997; it still a family favorite. My daughter is taking this to a church pot luck tomorrow. Works well with sugar free gelatin and lite whipped topping."
"This is the dish I'm always asked to bring to potlucks. Everyone loves it. And it's so easy to make."
"This was light and refreshing. I think it would be good with other flavors of jello too."