Fluffy Lemonade Gelatin is a cool, tart side dish or dessert that has a refreshing tang. "I first tasted this light salad at a family reunion, and it went so well with the other foods on that summer buffet," remarks Claire Darby of New Castle, Delaware.
- 5 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in lemonade until dissolved. Chill until partially set; about 2 hours.
- Whisk in whipped topping. Pour into two 13-in. x 9-in. dishes. Chill until firm. Yield: 20-24 servings.
Originally published as Fluffy Lemonade Gelatin in Taste of Home June/July 1997, p54
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Fluffy Lemonade Gelatin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review